Lupifaro 'Platinum' Tenor Saxophone (Stock Clearance)
Designed by Luca Cardinali
The PLATINUM series is the result of years of experimentation and consultation with musicians to develop an extraordinary line of saxophones.
Built with the best components, these instruments can be customised and tailored to individual preferences to allow each player a full range of tonal colour and balance.
A key feature of the PLATINUM series is the soldered bow to the bell which promotes unrestricted air flow, unique among modern saxophones.
With no interruption between the bell and body, the instrument blows more easily and expresses a fuller tone.
- Built for Jazz players
- Without high-F# key
- Bell and bow hand-soldered to the body
- Vintage-style keys and neck
- Vintage-style finish
- Mother of pearl key buttons
- L.Pisoni Pro pads, top quality, italian-made (also available: white leather pads with gold-plated resonators)
- Carefully annealed to achieve a superior sound and better vibrations
- Hand-engraved bell, bow and body