Protec PRO PAC Tenor Case
£230.00 Exc. UK Tax £191.67
Back pack straps are optional and cost an extra £20
Protec’s Tenor Saxophone Contoured PRO PAC Case sets the standard for protection and convenience. Each PRO PAC features a shaped wood shell frame which is lightweight and durable, tough weather resistant ballistic nylon exterior, high quality metal hardware, long-lasting custom zippers, and removable padded shoulder strap and I.D. tag. The molded interior features a soft velvet lining that accommodates most modern saxophones (fitting bell sizes up to 6") and has built-in compartments for neck and mouthpiece.
For tenor saxophones that are vintage, have larger bells, or have keys on the opposing side of the bell, we recommend our Xtra Large contoured case (Protec sku# PB305CTXL).
• Quick-lock case closure
• Backpackable with optional backpack strap (model #BPSTRAP)
• Removable padded shoulder strap and ID tag
• Convenient subway handle
• Exterior pocket, oversized
• Built-in organizer to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
• Weather-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon exterior with reinforced zig-zag stitching
• Hardware, black sturdy metal
• Compatible with optional rain jacket (Model # RAIN3)
• Lightweight shock absorbing wood frame
• Soft non-abrasive velvet lining
• Neckpiece/Mouthpiece compartment
• Interior Dimensions: 30.5" x 9" x 6"
• Weight: 9 lbs.