"Efficient and excellent service - very good value for a clarinet repair and full service. Get your reeds here! Thank you everyone." - P.Dunners
"Great service. Popped in to sort out a broken screw on son's alto. All fixed in minutes, no hassles. Very friendly bunch. Many thanks guys." - Andy Graham
Click here to read more customer reviews
Our chief repairer John Pratt has over 14 years experience in the repair industry along with a wealth of playing experience. If you are experiencing problems with your instrument or you want more information regarding the repair service you can call 01179 070 493 and speak to John directly, or visit our workshop at 19 Zetland Rd, BS6 7AH for a free repair assessment.
Repair work is priced according to the time it takes along with the cost of any parts that are needed (pads, springs etc). We’ll talk through the work with you before we start, explaining all your options and give you a rough idea of the cost involved. Often a complete overhaul is not necessary, and you may be surprised how little is needed to get your instrument back to its best.
• Saxophone service (£35 - £45)
• Clarinet service (£30 - £40)
• Flute service (£30 - £40)
• Flute strip and polish (£60 - £70)
• Trumpet service / clean (£20 - £30)
• Trumpet / Cornet mouthpiece removal (£2)
• Trombone service / clean (£20 - £30)
• Saxophone re-pad (£250 - £350)
• Clarinet re-pad (£100- 200)
• Flute re-pad (£150 - £200)
To discuss your repair needs in more details or to browse our range of woodwind & brass instruments and accessories, come and visit our showroom at 19 Zetland Rd, Brisol, BS6 7AH or call us on 0117 907 0493