Fibracell Alto Reed
£17.99 Exc. UK Tax £14.99
What Fibracell says:
Why does Fibracell sound so good? Because it’s not plastic and it’s not cane. It’s the most highly developed composite structure ever engineered for woodwinds!
What Is A FIBRACELL Reed?
- The same “woody” tone as cane but with better sound projection.
- A reed that is great for doublers because it does not require soaking.
- A reed that is playable in all weather conditions, not affected by heat or humidity.
- A reed that does not swell, warp or soften when wet.
- A reed that lasts up to six times longer than cane with no unplayable reeds, making it less expensive to use than cane.
- Quick response for better articulation, excellent pitch stability and intonation in all ranges, even for the clarinet.
- Brilliant overtones for a full, vibrant, resonant tone.
- A reed with the same weight and stiffness as cane – cane floats and so does Fibracell (try that with a plastic reed!)
- A reed that keeps its shape and retains resiliency longer than cane.
- Outstanding durability, due to a bonded film on the bottom that helps resist tip splitting.
- A product that is made in the USA, by a former music educator.