We're allowed out! ...just not out out
Good news everyone! As of Tuesday 16th of June (AKA today) our showroom will be open so you’re now welcome to come and pick up your reeds and accessories, however to safeguard our customers and ourselves we’ve put the following measures in place:
Instrument trialing will be by appointment only, call us on 0117 907 0493 to book your session.
We will only schedule one person per day to try instruments in-store and the same instruments will never be trialed on consecutive days, all mouthpieces and crooks will be disinfected after every use and our trial room will be wiped down after every customer
Similarly, repairs will be by appointment only. Call Johno on 07458305359 to book your repair in and arrange a time to drop off your instrument. All instruments will be quarantined for 48 hours before inspection and we will not accept instruments that haven’t been scheduled for arrival so please don’t just drop things in to us unannounced!
Along with the aforementioned precautions, we will also be enforcing the following measures:
- Staff will wear protectives masks and gloves when dealing with instruments and customers
- A maximum of two customers will be allowed in the shop at any one time
- Customers will be asked to keep a safe distance from the counter, marked out on the floor
- We insist that customers don’t handle any display instruments (normal practice)
- A perspex counter screen and hand sanitizing station have been installed
- Card payments only, no cash
We hope that the measures we’re putting in place makes things safe for everyone but ultimately customers are shopping at their own risk and we ask that everyone thoroughly evaluates the risks and takes the proper precautions before entering our store. Also, if we feel that anyone is posing a risk to themselves or others they will be kindly asked to leave.
Don’t forget: We’re still offering free delivery on all mail-orders and extended approval periods on Instruments and mouthpieces, so why not avoid all this nonsense and have stuff delivered to your doorstep?